Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Peggy Judd Running for AZ House of Representatives


I am Peggy Judd and so honored to have made it through the Primary Election and have a place on the November 2nd ballot. I pledge myself to work hard and be honest in all I do as I represent the citizens of Legistlative District 25 in the great State of Arizona in the Arizona House of Representative. I will listen and take your needs and concerns to heart as I serve each of you and all members of the State of Arizona to fight big government and preserve our freedoms and liberty as outlined in the Constitution of the United States. Please enjoy my blog site by clicking on the months listed to the right. They will take you through many of the issues and ideas I have; things I hope will help you as I serve you at the Arizona State Capitol.

Shod with Integrity!

Peggy Judd

No comments: