Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Almost Primary Election Day!

I don't have a Primary, you will see... Please select 2 and there are only 2: David Stevens and Myself. But I would like it if you voted for me. The votes will count and the numbers will show up! This is a very important Primary in CD 8 and the state as a whole. I am having a very hard time deciding who to vote for in a few of the Republican Races on Tuesday, but some are easy... Corporation Commission: Peirce and Burns
Governor: Jan Brewer (Buz is still on the Ballot)
Senate - LD 25: Gail Griffin (Just in case Craig is still showing up)
House - LD 25: David Stevens and Peggy Judd
Attorney General: Tom Horne
I reserve the right to change my mind, before Tuesday... but today:
CD 8 - House: Jonathan Paton
CD 8 - Senate: JD Hayworth
I know some of you want to strangle me for choosing those two, but I have a list of positives and negatives of all candidates in both of these races and this is the result. I know we have to have conservatives in Washington. I think these are our best choices, But let the best man win of course.
Cochise County - Clerk of the Superior Court: Mary Ellen Dunlap
Superior Court Judge: Roger Contreras

May God Bless our nation and these people we elect!
They need to win on November 2 and work to protect our rights and save our country.
It can be done and I am honored to be part of the solution!
Each of you, as you go to the polls will be part of the solution too!
Thanks for your efforts and your votes!!!

No comments: