Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hum, Hum, Hum, Oh beautiful for spacious skies... Oh hello!

I have a challenge for each of you - write what America means to you in 100 words or less.
It helped me to focus on what was important.

Warning: Our Country is so rich and vast, that this is not as easy as it sounds.

I am proud to be an American! The Founding Fathers have given me faith to expect miracles and a footing that is sound. Freedom of religion has allowed my friends (of all faiths) and myself the power and direction from God to conduct our lives in a way where true joy and freedom is possible. Our remarkable military men and women have protected FREEDOM throughout the world and I owe them a debt, I could never repay, except by my own faith, prayers and labor to preserve this United States of America!!!

1 comment:

Peggy Judd for AZ House of Representative said...

I would love to hear what you think about America. You can leave a comment right here!